Welcome to the Trusty Bowl – a private bowl in inner NE Portland.
Fill out the below form to apply for membership.
Read the terms and conditions, as well as the release of liability, and fill out the form below to submit a membership request.
As noted previously, this will submit your application, which is reviewed on a first-come first-served basis as current members opt not to renew or are dismissed. Typical turn-around is about a week, often sooner.
How does it work?
- If your application is approved, you will receive via email a link to submit payment (PayPal/debit/credit only – no cash)
- Once confirmation of payment is received, we’ll create for a “Welcome packet” which includes (1) a gate key, (2) an electronic key FOB that’s tied to you, and (3) a sheet describing how it all works
- Electronic key FOB will function during the time you’ve invested. When expired, the FOB simply no longer works
- BUT the cool thing about that is that you can re-submit payment and the FOB can be renewed immediately, even if its in your pocket in another country. w00t: technology.
- The electronic FOB also affords you access to a web page (viewable from your phone) that shows who is on-site at any one time, enabling you to join in a session, or avoid one, depending upon your mood
- Hours: 06:00 through “beer thirty plus thirty”, aka 03:00
- No pad nannies, but the site is monitored 24/7 via video and remote sensing. It’s sort of like The Bourne Identity, except with pillows
- We could outline an exhaustive list of rules, and there are certainly a set of guidelines, but here’s the easiest way to remember it:
- Just treat this place like you would a permission bowl, keep our headaches to a minimum, and things will be ok