Welcome to the DOS bowl – a private bowl in inner NE Portland.
Fill out the below form to apply for membership.
This is a private club and access is exclusive. The DOS Bowl’s availability is limited (because we’re running this as a loose co-op and don’t want to deal with profits).
Read the terms and conditions, as well as the release of liability, and fill out the form below to submit a membership request.
As noted previously, this will submit your application, which is reviewed on a first-come first-served basis as current members opt not to renew or are dismissed. Typical turn-around is about a week, often sooner.
How does it work?
- If your application is approved, you will receive via email a link to submit payment (PayPal/debit/credit only – no cash)
- Once confirmation of payment is received, we’ll create for a “Welcome packet” which includes (1) a gate key, (2) an electronic key FOB that’s tied to you, and (3) a sheet describing how it all works
- Electronic key FOB will function during the time you’ve invested. When expired, the FOB simply no longer works
- BUT the cool thing about that is that you can re-submit payment and the FOB can be renewed immediately, even if its in your pocket in another country. w00t: technology.
- The electronic FOB also affords you access to a web page (viewable from your phone) that shows who is on-site at any one time, enabling you to join in a session, or avoid one, depending upon your mood
- Hours: 06:00 through “beer thirty plus thirty”, aka 03:00
- No pad nannies, but the site is monitored 24/7 via video and remote sensing. It’s sort of like The Bourne Identity, except with pillows
- We could outline an exhaustive list of rules, and there are certainly a set of guidelines, but here’s the easiest way to remember it:
- Just treat this place like you would a permission bowl, keep our headaches to a minimum, and things will be ok